[dune-pdelab] dune-pdelab | Feature: Divergence and curl as DGF (#15)

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Thu Jun 25 14:06:12 CEST 2015

Perhaps we should quickly vote on this problem:

With 3.0 we plan to integrate dune-functions with PDELab. This means
that the DiscreteGridFunction interface asa we know it currently will
not supported anymore.
At the same time we want new DGF implementations for certain
applications. In order to avoid confusion and unnecessary deprecatioan
cycles, we should make clear to the user that some features are
present but not actually a stable interface.

a) we don't care and introduce these new DGF implementations
b) we introduce a cmake switch similar to the
   experimental-grid-extensions
c) we introduce a namespace experimental

Current votes:

Steffen: (c)
Christian: (c)

If you care; please add you to the list.

Christian

--
Prof. Dr. Christian Engwer
Institut für Numerische und Angewandte Mathematik

E-Mail	christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Telefon	+49 251 83-35067
FAX		+49 251 83-32729