[dune-pdelab] Merge requests for pdelab

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Mon Jun 29 17:26:50 CEST 2015

Am Mon, 29. Jun 2015, 14:04:24 +0200 schrieb Oliver Sander:
> Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 14:04:24 +0200
> From: Oliver Sander <sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de>
> To: Steffen Müthing <steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de>
> Subject: Re: [dune-pdelab] Merge requests for pdelab
>
> [speaking for myself and all the non-expert contributors that will hopefully come after me]
> Thanks!

Thanks from me as well.  It is good to have that in one place.

I added a short note that contributers should ask us for help if they feel the
need to rebase.  The previous "It's forbidden"-message just sounded too
"Verboten!" without offering any alternatives.

Regards,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Institute for Computational und Applied Mathematics,
University of Münster, Orleans-Ring 10, D-48149 Münster

If God had intended Man to Smoke, He would have set him on Fire.
-- fortune