[dune-pdelab] PDELab release

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Tue May 5 19:15:27 CEST 2015

Steffens suggestions are all fine by me.

Am Tue,  5. May 2015, 17:13:09 +0200 schrieb Christian Engwer:
> An other thing... if we develop fixes in branches, we can easily merge
> them to the master and the release-branche. Steffen and I discussed
> already to try a no-push-to-master policy in pdelab to check the
> implications on the workflow, before discussing such a thing for the
> core modules. Perhaps this is the right time to start with such a policy.

I'm OK with using PDELab as a testbed here.

I have a question however: Where do you start such a branch?  From the last
common ancestor of the release and the master branch?

Regards,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Institute for Computational und Applied Mathematics,
University of Münster, Orleans-Ring 10, D-48149 Münster

Spaß mit I18N.  Hier StumpWM/clisp:
WARNUNG: DEFUN/DEFMACRO(GET-WM-CLASS): #<PACKAGE XLIB> ist abgeschlossen.
         Das Schloss umgehen und weitermachen.