[dune-pdelab] Problem with Dune::PDELab::NonOverlappingEntitySet - UGGrid with non overlapping parallel solvers.

Dodwell, Timothy T.Dodwell at exeter.ac.uk
Fri Oct 9 12:08:10 CEST 2015

Hi Eike (Hope things are well in Bath),

Sorry I have confused issues mentioning  PkLocalFiniteElementMap, what you spotted was a bug in my testing branch, when checking out my master I called FEM fem(gv); So forget the second half of my question.

The issue is not being able to find 'Dune::PDELab::NonOverlappingEntitySet'

I need to use this ( from what I understand) as UG doesn't support overlapping domain decomposition.

Cheers

Tim