[dune-pdelab] Problem with Dune::PDELab::NonOverlappingEntitySet - UGGrid with non overlapping parallel solvers.

Dodwell, Timothy T.Dodwell at exeter.ac.uk
Fri Oct 9 15:15:37 CEST 2015

Hi Steffen,

Thanks for this! I can't see it as a branch, any of these ring a bell?

ens-helps-MacBook-Pro:dune-pdelab tjd20$ git branch -r
  origin/HEAD -> origin/master
  origin/feature/add-dense-backend
  origin/feature/cmake-all-pkg-libs
  origin/feature/fix-entityptr-deprecation-warnings
  origin/feature/fix-instationary-multidomain
  origin/feature/functions
  origin/feature/new-functions-interface
  origin/feature/typetree-cleanups
  origin/master
  origin/p/christi/gridglue
  origin/p/joe/egu2011-poster
  origin/p/muething/heterogeneous-containers
  origin/p/muething/new-bcrs-matrix
  origin/p/muething/padua
  origin/p/peter/funcepws13
  origin/release
  origin/releases/1.0
  origin/releases/1.1
  origin/releases/1.2snapshot
  origin/releases/2.0
  origin/releases/2.0snapshot
  origin/releases/2.1snapshot
  origin/releases/pdelab-course-201203
ens-helps-MacBook-Pro:dune-pdelab tjd20$

Cheers

Tim