[dune-pdelab] Repositories and bug tracker have moved

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Oct 29 12:56:08 CET 2015

Hi Christian,

> Am 29.10.2015 um 12:11 schrieb Christian Engwer <christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de>:
>
> Hi Steffen, can lock down the old repositories, this would help
> avoiding problems.

you’re right - I just did not want to lock it down before the email was out. The repositories at
conan2.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de are now locked.

> The same hlds for git.dune-project.org.

Do you mean the core repositories on git.dune-project.org?

> I pushed to a feature branch there before you wrote the email and we
> will tend to have diverging upstream repositories if we don't close
> the old ones.

It’s problematic, I know. We’ll want to keep the transition as short as possible, but on the other
hand, we need to offer *some* kind of transition…

Steffen