[dune-pdelab] Repositories on conan2.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/git are gone!

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Tue Jan 26 14:50:55 CET 2016

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 01:19:28PM +0100, Steffen Müthing wrote:
> just a quick heads-up for everyone who missed the switch from the prototype
> GitLab instance at http://conan2.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/git to the official DUNE
> GitLab at https://gitlab.dune-project.org/pdelab:
>
> The repositories at the old location are now GONE! If you try to pull from them,
> you’ll get an error.
>
> If you are still using the old server, you can update your remote URLs by either
> running git remote set-url or by simply editing .git/config.

I guess everybody that only reads the web page and follows the
instructions there will still be using the old
repositories. Embarrassingly, the links on the pdelab web page were
never updated to the new URLs. I did this this morning and committed
it to the svn repository. Unfortunately, the webpage has not yet been
rebuilt for whatever reason.

Markus

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858