[dune-pdelab] Trouble with dune-pdelab and dune-typetree in CentOS 6.8

Shubhangi Gupta sgupta at geomar.de
Tue Jun 14 17:20:37 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am trying to install DUNE-2.4.1 on CentOS 6.8.
All Dune core modules (common, grid, geometry, istl, localfunctions, pdelab, typetree ) compile without error, but pdelab-howto does not compile.
The error seems to be coming from typetree. I checked the CMakeError.log, but it is essentially empty.
This same problem also occurs for any other project that I try to build.
On Ubuntu LTS-16 however, everything is working fine!

I have attached the terminal-output of the dunecontrol build.

Any help would be sincerely appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
-- SG