[dune-pdelab] Heat Equation in Parallel

Afshin Loni afshin.loni at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 19:17:52 CEST 2016

Hi Jö,

Thanks for the reply, Actually I did delete the build directory, I am
making a debug build folder generally and I deleted it. I have an
Install.sh file which takes care of everything and also generates the opt
file , here it is :

#!/bin/bash

ROOT=$(pwd)
if [ ! "$F77" ]; then
  F77=gfortran
fi
if [ ! "$CC" ]; then
CC=gcc
fi
if [ ! "$CXX" ]; then
CXX=g++
fi
if [ ! "$CXXFLAGS" ]; then
CXXFLAGS="-O3 -DNDEBUG"
fi
CFLAGS="$CXXFLAGS"
if [ ! "$MAKE_FLAGS" ]; then
MAKE_FLAGS="-j2"
fi

# To avoid an ugly cmake bug we expand our compiler variables to absolute
paths
export CC=$(which $CC)
export CXX=$(which $CXX)
export F77=$(which $F77)

# Check whether we have built external dependencies
if [ ! -d "$(pwd)/external/ug" ]; then
  ./external.sh
fi

# generate an opts file with debug flags
echo "CMAKE_FLAGS=\"
-DUG_ROOT=$ROOT/external/ug
-DCMAKE_C_COMPILER='$CC'
-DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER='$CXX'
-DMPI_CC_COMPILER=mpicc.mpich
-DMPI_CXX_COMPILER=mpicxx.mpich
-DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS='-Wall
-DDUNE_AVOID_CAPABILITIES_IS_PARALLEL_DEPRECATION_WARNING'
-DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG='-O0 -ggdb'
-DDUNE_SYMLINK_TO_SOURCE_TREE=1
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/afshin/dunes/installation2
\"" > debug.opts

./dune-common/bin/dunecontrol --opts=debug.opts
--builddir=$(pwd)/debug-build all

#to install
 mkdir /home/afshin/dunes/installation2
 ./dune-common/bin/dunecontrol --opts=debug.opts
--builddir=$(pwd)/debug-build make install

Best,
Afshin