[dune-pdelab] Heat Equation in Parallel

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 13:08:29 CEST 2016

@Christoph: Who cares about the name of the variable you should not set
manually...

@Afshin
So, the import information, that you did not share with us is, that you
have started your
own dune module dune-heat. And now you are running into one of our oldest
sources of
trouble: The ENABLE trick.

Long story short, there is two methods of solution:
1) Put

dune_enable_all_packages()

into your toplevel CMakeLists.txt immediately following the call to
dune_project().
2) Call

dune_add_mpi_flags(target)

with target being your actual executable.

For more information, you can read our FAQ on the build system here:
https://beta.dune-project.org/sphinx/core-2.4/

Best,
Dominic