[dune-pdelab] Heat Equation in Parallel

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 13:26:49 CEST 2016

Hey,

I didnt express myself properly here. I had the original posters problem on
my mind.
And the solution to that problem has absolutely nothing to do with the
MPI_CC_... whatever variable,
as CMake *detected* his MPI.

For Christians question, the variable is of course relevant, as can be read
up with
cmake --help-module FindMPI

Dominic