[dune-pdelab] Heat Equation in Parallel

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Fri Jun 17 13:39:58 CEST 2016

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 01:30:22PM +0200, Christoph GrĂ¼ninger wrote:
> Hi Dominic,
> thanks for your clarification. Regarding Afshin's problem, your are
> absolutely right.
>
> On second thought, I would recommend Christian to add the desired MPICC
> to the CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH.

This only works if it called mpicc. E.g. on Debian I can have several
MPI versions and the compilers are all in the PATH, but have differetn
names, e.g. mpicc.openmpi or mpicc.mpich.

PS: Is there some command to get an output similar to
"./configure --help". In particular I'm asking about an option whihc
doesn't require me know which cmake-module handles this configuration
underneath, but to give me a starting point [without using google ;-)].

Ciao