[dune-pdelab] Heat Equation in Parallel

Afshin Loni afshin.loni at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 17:27:01 CEST 2016

Hi Guys,

Thank you for your answers but I still have the same problem. I tried both
Dominic suggestions. I added dune_enable_all_packages() to the top of
dune-heat module and it didn't work. Then I added
add_dune_mpi_flags(dune-heat) to the cmakelist.txt inside the src folder.
and again nothing happened.
I also installed in on a LRZ supercomputer node and ran it there. this time
I got an error like this:

ga35muh2 at lxa191:~/Dune1/debug-build/dune-heat/src> mpirun -np 4 ./dune-heat
srun: error: Unable to allocate resources: Invalid node name specified

Attached you can find my cmakelist.txt.

Thanks,
Afshin