[dune-pdelab] Question about index values from ALUGrid

Nagaiah Chamakuri nagaiah.chamakuri at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 17:49:43 CEST 2016

Dear DUNE-pdelab,
I have a simple question regarding accessing the vector data using indexset
values
which are generated from ALUGrid.

In attached simple example, I am trying to initialize a PDELab istl vector
based on the
indexSet() values. This produces a wrong results using latest version of
PDELab in
*combination of dune-alugrid*. However, using interpolate method produces
correct output.
(see corresponding  test-sol-1.vtu and test-sol-2.vtu data fiels)

I am using latest GIT version of all Dune modules.

This way of assigning values to the PDELab vectors works well until
dune-2.3.1 version.
Is there any re-design of dune-alugrid interface to the latest PDELab
module?

Moreover, this problem does not appear while using YaspGrid.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards
Nagaiah

--

*========================================Dr. Chamakuri NagaiahRadon
Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics (RICAM) Austrian