[dune-pdelab] Short downtime of the DUNE infrastructure later today

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Mar 21 11:23:25 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

I will have to shut down the servers running the DUNE infrastructure later today to reconnect
them to the UPCs (this wasn’t possibly when we moved the servers to the new building due to
missing cables).

For this reason, the website, mailing lists and GitLab will be taken offline today between 12:00
UTC and 13:00 UTC. I don’t expect them to be down for more than 15 minutes and will send out
an update as soon as everything is up again.

Cheers
Steffen