[dune-pdelab] dune-pdelab 2.5 Release Candidate available

Dominic Kempf dominic.kempf at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Feb 23 11:40:13 CET 2017

Dear PDELab community,

It is already some weeks, that the 2.5 release of the Dune core modules
is available. Time for dune-pdelab v2.5!

I have now pushed a tag for the release candidate. To check it out, do

git checkout v2.5.0-rc1

The release candidate is supposed to be fully compatible with the 2.5
release of the core and staging modules. Note, that dune-functions has
turned into a hard dependency of dune-pdelab. I would like to ask everybody
to do this and test with your applications and report back with any
problems you might encounter.

Best,

Dominic