[dune-pdelab] dune-pdelab post from gitlab at dune-project.org requires approval

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Wed May 17 18:19:00 CEST 2017

Hi!

Just to let you know: Apparently something changed with a recent update of
gitlab or something.  So now the mailing list gets notification emails from
gitlab -- at least for issues/merge requests that mention @pdelab-list or @all
(in the group PDELab).  Im not quite sure why there is even an account
@pdelab-list, I'm thinking we set it up two years ago to get issue mails and
it didn't work for some reason, and now it magically does.

I've allowed the mails for now, lets see how it goes, if you feel annoyed by
them feel free to mention it at any time...

Regards,
Jö (one of your list admins).

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Institute for Computational und Applied Mathematics,
University of Münster, Orleans-Ring 10, D-48149 Münster

Das Erststudium soll bis zum berufsqualifizierenden Abschluss
gebührenfrei bleiben, also bis zur Erlangung der Taxi-Lizenz.
-- Akrützel, Ausgabe vom 16.5.2002 (www.akruetzel.de)