[dune-pdelab] Searching for transferoperators

Ruth Schöbel r.schoebel at fz-juelich.de
Thu Jan 25 11:36:42 CET 2018

Dear pdelab-experts,

I am on the way writing my own solver based on a multigrid concept and deal with vectors on different levels of a refined grid. Therefore I need some operators to transport them between:

1. interpolation: take a coarse vector and return a fine one

2. restriction: take a fine vector and multiply it with the transpose of the interpolation matrix

3. injection: take a fine vector and throw away the values which do not match with the coarse level

This operators also need to work with my parallel data.

Where do I find this transferoperators?

Best regards, Ruth

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich