[dune-pdelab] reg: OpenMP parallelization of assembly

Linus Seelinger linus.seelinger at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Jun 26 11:54:42 CEST 2020

Hi Shubhangi,

just to make sure you are not heading into the wrong direction, are you sure
you really want to use OpenMP? Parallelization via MPI is fully integrated in
PDELab, rather easy to use, and would allow you to scale beyond a single
machine.
By using a parallel grid, matrix assembly will immediately scale as well, so
maybe that would be a better choice for you?

Best,

Linus