[dune-pdelab] reg.: parallel solver for coupled FEM and FV

Shubhangi Gupta sgupta at geomar.de
Sat Feb 6 10:24:00 CET 2021

Dear all,

I am solving a system of 2 equations. First equation is a PDE and the
second is an AE.
I use cG-FEM for the PDE and for the AE, I use the P0 space (so,
something like finite volume, with only alpha volume terms), and I
implement them as a fully coupled system.

The problem is, none of the parallel solvers seem to be working!

I have already tried all different combinations of ordering and blocking
for the composite grid function space.

I will appreciate any hints and suggestions to figure out how I can get
the parallel solvers to work for this problem.

Thanks, and warm wishes, Shubhangi