[dune-pdelab] Getting linear solver reduction from newton method

René Heß rene.hk-edv at gmx.de
Wed Feb 17 18:57:46 CET 2021

Hi Amir,

Newton doesn't store the intermediate defects. You would need to create
a vector in the NewtonResult class and make sure that the intermediate
defects are stored in this vector (adjust the apply method in
NewtonSolver).

Side note: The old Newton is deprecated and might be removed at some
point so it might make sense to use the new class called
NewtonMethod.

Best regards,
René