[Dune] geometry.hh

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Tue Apr 5 14:43:05 CEST 2005

Hi Marion,

I just saw your commit log from last week

> revision 1.8
> date: 2005/03/30 12:43:45;  author: mario;  state: Exp;  lines: +1 -1
> Added boundaryId in the specification of entity with codim=dim and
> codim=0.
> Made copy constructor of geometry public.

Can you explain me why you made the copy constructor public? We made
it protected on purpose because nobody should be able to copy a
geometry. If you want to copy inside the grid it should be perfectly
possible as the copy constructor is protected and not private.