[Dune] K1Vector

Markus Blatt mblatt at hal.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Apr 27 19:01:50 CEST 2005

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 03:17:00PM +0200, Christian Engwer wrote:

> I finished the FieldMatrix / FielVector specialization for dim=1.
> The problem is that we can't create an alias for K1Vector. So my
> question is does anyone still need K1Vector and K11Matrix?

Unfortunately istl seems to be broken now due to using GenericIterator
in FieldMatrix. GenericIterator does not provide the essential index()
function of other ISTL matrix row or column iterators.

This will break all code relying on the iterator interface of ISL.
(See make check in istl!).

Please reverse this change Christian.

Cheers,

Markus