[Dune] printing wrong geometry name

Adrian Burri burriad at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Aug 16 12:57:20 CEST 2005

Oliver Sander wrote:

> isn't it about time we throw out those deprecated GeometryTypes
> altogether?

I agree. But there are a few remainders of this change, which need to be
sorted out first. One are the LagrangeBaseFunctions
<dune/fem/lagrangebase/lagrangebasefunctions.hh>, which are parametrized
with the old types and the old quadrature classes <dune/quadrature/...>.
I suggest that someone who proposed the modification of the GeometryType
volunteers to adjust the code in these places, as I don't have the time
to do it right now.

Adi