[Dune] Bad news about inferno/flyspray

Thimo Neubauer thimo.neubauer at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Aug 24 17:29:04 CEST 2005

Hi,

as you may have noticed our machine inferno broke down. I could rescue
the user homes and all configuration data from backup but
unfortunately the flyspray-database was no part of it... Putting it on
inferno, which was our only sarge machine at the time, was no good
idea after all: hal has it's backup strategy changed to include data
from /var but I forgot to do that on inferno. Sorry about this.

Currently I'm asking Google for old views of the database, this way I
can at least reconstuct the bug titles, maybe even some content. Wish
me some luck :-)

Again sorry for the inconvenience

Cheers
   Thimo