[Dune] Bug database (more or less) restored

Thimo Neubauer thimo at macht.org
Thu Aug 25 00:03:45 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've restored as much flyspray information as Google would yield,
please check if you're missing bugs you've filed (and which were not
closed in the meantime :-) or if I've made mistakes entering the
data. As I've entered the bugs I'm recorded as the owner of all
reports but I've added the real owner into the notification list.

I've also created your accounts again, of course not with the original
passwords. But you can (hopefully) use the "Lost password" mechanism
to reset them. The mail addresses are the ones you're subscribed as on
the dune-list.

Cheers
   Thimo