[Dune] Flyspray task #46 - TMP in FieldVector considered harmful

dune at hal.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de dune at hal.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Dec 13 08:35:41 CET 2005

THIS IS AN AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED MESSAGE, DO NOT REPLY

Notice from Dune

Peter Bastian (peter) has added a comment to a task that you have been
assigned:

Task #46: TMP in FieldVector considered harmful

-----
 If the ETs are shown to work in all test problems (I think more
testing is required since it was only yesterday) and if the TMP do not
give any advantage I vote for removing them. (Actually I thought they
are superflous while implementing them anyway ...)
 -----
http://hal.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/flyspray/index.php?do=details&id=46&area=comments#tabs