[Dune] Constification day

Adrian_Burri burriad at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Jan 24 18:51:57 CET 2005

Hi,

no objections from my side. I'll check my code and commit what is worth
it. I already changed grid.hh and albertagrid.{cc,hh} because my code
didn't compile anymore with the latest modifications. I can check that
in, if you wish, but I didn't get everything to compile (though the grid
files seem to be ok, the trouble is confined to the DiscreteFunction
stuff imo)

Ciao

Adi