[Dune] Yay! All grids are broken ;-)

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Thu Jan 27 16:41:23 CET 2005

Hi...

All major changes in the grid interface are done and commited. We have
updated the Traits in dune already, but a lot still needs to be done.

We have prepared a list of changes in the interface and tips how to
adapt your code which is available on

http://hal.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/dune/doc/const-refactoring.html

A lot of work can be done via the script dune/bin/idrename, tha data
is available on the website above.

We also adapted the gridcheck which may help to find errors in your
implementation.

We hope there isn't too much broke in the other dune parts. If there
are any questions regarding the new api feel free to ask :-)

Cheers Thimo & Christian