[Dune] Reference tetrahedron

Sreejith Pulloor Kuttanikkad sreejith at hal.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Jul 20 10:36:33 CEST 2005

Okay then i will correct the face numbering  according to the definition given in
webpage. Another problem is since the edge definition is missing for all the elements in
the webpaage, i cant see any way to number the edges.

sreejith

On Wed, Jul 20, 2005 at 09:47:38AM +0200, Adrian Burri wrote:

> I strongly recommend sticking to the old definition, since it is used in
> the existing grids (like ALU3dGrid) and changing it is quite a hassle.
>
> Adi
>
> Sreejith Pulloor Kuttanikkad wrote:
>
> >On Wed, Jul 20, 2005 at 09:13:03AM +0200, Oliver Sander wrote:
> >

> >>Good Morning!
> >>It seems to me that the numbering of the faces of the brand-new
> >>reference tetrahedron deviates from the one given on our web-page.
> >>Was that a deliberate change or an accident?
> >>

> >for the reference simplices, i wrote an algorithmic way of numbering of
> >all the
> >entities and that might be the reason for deviation from the numbering
> >on our
> >webpage. what shall we do then?
> >
> >sreejith
> >

> >>--
> >>Oliver
> >>
> >>************************************************************************
> >>* Oliver Sander                **                                      *
> >>* Freie Universit?t Berlin     ** email: sander at math.fu-berlin.de      *
> >>* Institut f?r Mathematik II   ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75217           *
> >>* Arnimallee 2-6               ** fax  : + 49 (30) 838 54977           *
> >>* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** URL  : www.math.fu-berlin.de/~sander *

Sreejith Pulloor Kuttanikkad
Interdisciplinary Centre for Scientific Computing
Ruprecht-Karls-University of Heidelberg
Im Neuenheimer Feld-368
69120,Heidelberg,Germany
Ph:+49-06221-545689/544412(Off)