[Dune] Feature request.

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Wed Jun 22 11:18:57 CEST 2005

> Another question is, which grids will use the default LeafIterator,
> AlbertaGrid not, ALU3dGrid not, SGrid not, YaspGrid not (for those its a
> simple typedef LevelIterator = LeafItertor) and what about UGGrid?

UGGrid is currently using the default LeafIterator.  There is, however,
a way to implement a special UGGrid LeafIterator which I expect to be
considerably faster.  Programming this is on my agenda (flyspray task #9),
however, as I don't use LeafIterators myself, the issue doesn't have
a very high priority for me.