[Dune] Compiler.

Robert Kloefkorn robertk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Wed May 18 14:05:33 CEST 2005

Hi Duneler,

I just tried to check in some (minor) changes to make the dune code
compile with older versions of the intel compiler for example.

This is necessary, because on many parallel computers or linux clusters
the compilers are not that up to date. Because of that we have to make
sure that dune can be compiled also with older versions of compilers, if
this is possible.

Greetz

   Robert Klöfkorn           <robertk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

   Mathematisches Institut              Tel: +49 (0) 761 203 5631
   Abt. für Angewandte Mathematik       Fax: +49 (0) 761 203 5632
   Universität Freiburg
   Hermann-Herder-Str. 10
   79104 Freiburg

   http://www.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/IAM/homepages/robertk