[Dune] Bug tracking

Thimo Neubauer thimo at macht.org
Mon May 30 15:20:37 CEST 2005

Hi,

recently I did a test install of a bug tracking system Flyspray [1]
which I think is suited for Dune. IMHO it's not as complex as
bugzilla, there are bug dependencies (Bug A can only be closed if bugs
B and C are fixed) and there can be assigned persons for different
modules. I've already assigned myself for the Build-System :)

If you don't like the sections I created (which are modeled after the
directories) we can of course change them.

Please take a look at

   http://inferno.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/flyspray/

and write if you like it. Feel free to file bugs, either real ones or
dummies. The latter will just make eventual statistics look better ;-)

If you like the system I'll include a link on the Dune-homepage.

Cheers
    Thimo

[1] http://flyspray.rocks.cc/