[Dune] Face and edge level iterator.

Peter Bastian Peter.Bastian at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Oct 13 17:46:50 CEST 2005

Robert Kloefkorn schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a question about the face and edge level iterators.
> Do they only iterate over entities of thier level or over all entities
> that belong to a entity of codim 0 on that given level. I think they
> should iterate over all entities that belong to entities of codim 0 on
> that level otherwise the method entity and subIndex won't work correct.

Yes, I think it should be the set of faces (edges, ...) that are
incident to a codim 0 entity on that level. For me these are the
entities of that level, so you might have a different definition of
"level" ?

-- Peter
Peter Bastian, IWR,Uni Heidelberg, INF 348,R 020, 69120 Heidelberg
email: Peter.Bastian at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de   Tel: +49 6221 54 4984
WWW: http://www.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/~Peter.Bastian Fax: ... 8860