[Dune] Problems concerning GridTraits

Robert Kloefkorn robertk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Sep 9 14:56:51 CEST 2005

Adrian Burri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I support the proposed idea. Maybe it's a good idea to export the type
> of the new external grid traits class under the name "Traits" in the
> grid class as well. (That was probably the intention anyway, but it
> isn't listed in the code snippet.)
> Just a note regarding the naming: the access methods should be called
> {leaf,level}IndexSet according to the Dune naming conventions.

This is a very good idea. This feature is also supported by the IBM
Compiler which might then compile the Dune code.

Cheers

  Robert Klöfkorn           <robertk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

  Mathematisches Institut              Tel: +49 (0) 761 203 5631
  Abt. für Angewandte Mathematik       Fax: +49 (0) 761 203 5632
  Universität Freiburg
  Hermann-Herder-Str. 10
  79104 Freiburg

  http://www.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/IAM/homepages/robertk