[Dune] Vorschlag IndexIdsets.

Robert Kloefkorn robertk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Sep 13 10:14:56 CEST 2005

Peter Bastian wrote:
> Robert, I also think it is a very good idea. But I would not like the
> derived class and the base class to have different interfaces. I think
> we should change both classes. OK that is some work in all
> implementations but that is not too much work.

One little thing about that point. Of course should the index methods
have the same parameter list. But then we should implement some kind of
compile time check, that the method id, or index is only instanciated
with a Dune::Entity<...,GridImp>. That is the disadvantage of my
suggestion from yesterday. But I think it's a little one.

Cheers

  Robert Klöfkorn           <robertk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

  Mathematisches Institut              Tel: +49 (0) 761 203 5631
  Abt. für Angewandte Mathematik       Fax: +49 (0) 761 203 5632
  Universität Freiburg
  Hermann-Herder-Str. 10
  79104 Freiburg

  http://www.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/IAM/homepages/robertk