[Dune] grid/io

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Fri Apr 28 12:45:55 CEST 2006

Dear Dune Developers,

I talk with robert and in order to keep the history of the io
directory we will have to revert the Roberts commits from today.

I whave just blocked access to the repository and will now completely
delete the latest revisions from the repository. Due to these changes
everybody who updated the dune-grid repository today might have a
broken copy of the repository. Please get fresh checkout from the svn
dune-grid repository after I finished my changes. Till then you will
not be able to access the repository, not even readonly.

Christian