[Dune] Re: [Dune-CVS] dune-grid r2892 - trunk/grid/common

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Tue Aug 1 16:44:03 CEST 2006

Hi Thimo!
Thank you for the advice!  As you have certainly noticed I have
already reverted the commits in question, since it was pointed
out to me that they violated the current feature-freeze.

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75217           *
* Institut für Mathematik II   ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *