[Dune] how to use geometryInFather method

Sreejith Pulloor Kuttanikkad sreejith at hal.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Aug 8 17:37:13 CEST 2006

Dear All,

I would like to know how to use the geometryInFather method and in
particular I want to do the following:

A father element is subdivided and i am now on my element which i got from the subdivision. now i have a point "p" on this/my element say at "xi" (local coordinate with respect to this element).
now i want to find the local coordinate of the point "p" with respect to the father element from "xi". how do i do that.?

The documentation didnt help me much.

thanks,
Sreejith

--