[Dune] Testers of distribution tarballs wanted

Markus Blatt Markus.Blatt at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Sat Aug 12 13:37:23 CEST 2006

Hi,

I fixed all the issues I found, when installing dune from the
distribution tarballs. As a result I could compile dune-dd and
dune-grid-howto with dune-common, dune-istl, dune-grid and dune-disc
installed.

It would be really nice if you guys could try the same with your
dune-applications and post bugs found directly into flyspray.

First of all you need wml and doxyen installed to make the tarballs or
call make install in the svn version successfully.

To do so simply call make dist in dune-{common,grid,istl,disc} unpack
the resulting tarballs
dune-{common,grid,istl,disc}/dune-{common,grid,istl,disc}-0.0.tar.gz.
configure the using dunecontrol --prefix=/usr/local/whoknowswhere and
install them.

In your project then give your prefix (/usr/local/whoknowswhere) as
arguments to --with-dune-{common,grid,istl,disc} and start finding
bugs ;-)

Cheers,

Markus
--
DUNE -- The Distributed And Unified Numerics Environment
<http://www.dune-project.org>