[Dune] dependance on user modules

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Wed Aug 16 15:37:03 CEST 2006

Hi Carsten,

You can not create a new module using duneproject. Please read the
buildssystem howto
http://dune-project.org/doc/buildsystem/buildsystem.pdf
There is also a brief description on the differences between modules
which provide functionality to oder modules and pure applications.

There will be smaller changes you have to do to the buildsystem of
your module. But still there will be further difficulties...  The main
problem is, that currently all _real_ modules have to listed in the
dune.m4 in the DUNE_CHECK_DISPATCH function.

There are plans to improve the m4 situation, but we didn't see much
need to do this before the first release, as it would require big
changes to the buildsystem.

If the information in the howto is not sufficient feel free to ask
further questions :-) ... This week I can still answer them ...

Christian