[Dune] NeuronGrid

Olaf Ippisch olaf.ippisch at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Dec 11 17:01:32 CET 2006

Dear Adrian,

the development of the NeuronGrid is my task, Stefan Lang
(stefan.lang at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de) is using it in a new (and of course
better) model for the simulation of signal conduction on networks of Neurons.
The NeuronGrid is at the moment only available in the form of specific
scientific cooperations.

Best regards,
Olaf

On Monday, 11. December 2006 16:18, Adrian Haß wrote:
> Dear Developers,
>
> in his introductory talk Oliver Sander mentioned a specialized Grid for
> Neurons (1d in 3d) that is being developed under (or wrapped for) DUNE
> somewhere.
>
> Can someone provide further information (developer contact, availability
> etc.)?
>
> Thanks,
> Adrian Hass
> (prospective user ;-)

Dr. Olaf Ippisch
Universität Stuttgart
Institut für Parallele und Verteilte Systeme
Simulation großer Systeme
Universitätsstraße 38, Raum 2.109
Tel: 0711/7816252     FAX: 0711/78161252
Mail: Universitätsstraße 38, 70569 Stuttgart
e-mail: <olaf.ippisch at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de>

What is mind? No matter. And what is matter? Never mind.