[Dune] boundary id

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Tue Dec 12 15:30:32 CET 2006

Yes we have had boundaryId for a year, and the existing UGGrid
implementation seemed to be okay for everybody during this time...

How about a test for it for starters?

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75217           *
* Institut für Mathematik II   ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *