[Dune] 1.0beta1

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Sun Dec 31 00:44:16 CET 2006

Dear fellow developers,

First of all I hope you've had a good christmas time. Thank you all
for the engagement in the 1.0 release during the last weeks.

I can announce that everything is prepared for the 1.0beta1 release on
1.1.2007. I created branches for 1.0 where all bugfixes will take
place. This will require us to administer trunk and releases/1.0 but
allows us to continue development without braking the release code
every second day. The website is prepared and I will provide tar balls
by 1.1.2007.

The release brache can be accesses via:
  svn co svn+ssh://svn.dune-project.org/var/lib/svn/dune-X/releases/1.0 dune-X
with X in {common, grid, grid-howto, istl}.

Cheers Christian