[Dune] Re: Tasks

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Tue Feb 14 18:06:58 CET 2006

I agree with most of this, except 93.  That I consider a severe case
of featuritis.  What kind of time integrator is not
capable of its own to keep track in which time step it is???  Why
does the grid need to do this?  Originally we planned a _slim_
grid interface.

I do not consider the two entries concerning the UG test very
important, but if you guys want them done in 1.0, so be it.

:-)

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at math.fu-berlin.de      *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75217           *
* Institut für Mathematik II   ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *