[Dune] experience using superLU?

Sreejith Pulloor Kuttanikkad sreejith at hal.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Jan 10 11:02:02 CET 2006

Dear All,

I would like to know if anyone got experience using superLU solver. in
particular i would like to know how to set up matrix in a format that
superlu solver need using dune classes. I am trying to use the spmatrix available in dune. but
the problem is that the SparseRowMatrix need to know the number of
nonzeros per row in advance and (i think it also assumes to have same no
of nonzeros per row? if its not the case then how to use it?). there is
a function CreateSupermatrix available but it give some  problem to me
where i have to specify the no of non-zeros per row.

any help in this regard is greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Sreejith

--
Sreejith P. Kuttanikkad