[Dune] ISI final suggestion:

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Mon Jul 3 12:00:31 CEST 2006

Hello,

> I want to suggest, to change the interface
> as given below. It seems to me that we can manage
> this for 1.0, so I will change the interface
> at the beginning of next week if I don't get any
> negative feedback.

I'm really against this change. I feel like we need to discuss this
issue in more detail. We all know that the intersection iterator is
currently not the perfect solution, but there are more things than
just the leaf/level problem that should be cleared. To me it seems
like we will replace one medium quality solution with a medium+epsilon
quality solution. I would prefer to get 1.0 out asap and discuss the
big solution afterwards. We have still enough of other issues that
need to be solved before 1.0, so please... no new constructions sites.

Cheers Christian