[Dune] ISI final suggestion

Peter Bastian Peter.Bastian at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Jul 5 11:11:25 CEST 2006

Dear all,

I have two questions concerning the separation of the intersection iterator:

1) In the parallel case, it would still be such that the iterator stops
at the processor boundary with neighbor==boundary==false ?

2) The separation into levelwise/leafwise iterators gives rise to the
problem how to write code that works for level and leafwise. This
problem has to be dealt with by the user, I suppose.

Besides that, I vote for doing the change now. The solution with all
iterators available I consider worse than leaving the iterator as it is
because we want to present a nice interface in 1.0 and not a clumsy one.

Best,

-- Peter