[Dune] Re: [Dune-CVS] dune-disc r376 - trunk/disc/shapefunctions

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Mon Jul 10 09:35:37 CEST 2006

Hi Markus,

> Actually one should rather change AM_LDFLAGS as then libgrid (which
> is not needed) would not be included into libshapefunctions. Maybe
> we should discuss that!

The point is that dune-disc depends on dune-grid. Therefore the
libgrid is appended to the AM_LDFLAGS. It would only be possible to
leave the whole libs list to the user, which I consider the worse
option.

Oh :-) There is also a third option... You could change and rewrite
major parts of the buildsystem.

CU Christian