[Dune] Question about AlbertaGrid

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Wed Jul 12 17:57:28 CEST 2006

Dear Makers of AlbertaGrid!
When reading a mesh in dgf into AlbertaGrid, I get the warning

check_fct:          error detected!!!
                     boundary[2] on domains boundary is nil on element = -1
                     interior boundary[3] non nil on element = -1
                     boundary[2] on domains boundary is nil on element = -1
                     interior boundary[3] non nil on element = -1

and roughly 7000 more lines like this.

-- What does that mean?

-- I would prefer the program to stop right away.  With that huge chunk of
    screen output it took me about an hour just to realize that this in
    an error warning and not just some random message.  Also the code
    just continues as if nothing happened

Thanks for the help,

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75217           *
* Institut für Mathematik II   ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *